Recreate and Create Responsibly
We love when content creators share their Conservation Area visits with us on social media. We enjoy how you capture the sights and sounds of nature, share your discoveries, and add your unique creative twists in telling your stories.
We want you to continue creating and sharing with these safety tips in mind.
- Stay on trails
- Dress for the weather and stay hydrated
- Don’t enter closed or restricted areas
- Stay away from edges and behind barriers
- Never climb waterfalls or go anywhere near the top
- When taking selfies or videos pay attention to where you’re standing or walking
- Stay away from waterways during heavy rain or storms
- Don’t litter – pack it in, pack it out
- Keep dogs on leash
- If you drop your equipment in a precarious location, notify a Conservation Area staff
- Don’t rely on your phone, tell someone where you’re going and when you should be back